- Karan Babbar, a third-year doctoral student, and Prof. Kathan Shukla presented their research paper ‘Culture of Equity as a Mediator of the relationship between School Leadership and Bullying’ at the Comparative and International Education Society 2021 conference meeting held in April.
- Anurag Shukla, a fourth-year doctoral student, presented his research paper entitled, ‘Time and Temporality in the rhetoric and politics of childhood’ at The IX Conference on Childhood Studies at Tampere University, held virtually in May 2021.
- Anurag Shukla and Titiksha Pandit presented their paper entitled, ‘On the Margin of the Road: Dominance over street use in India’ at the IASC 2021 Urban Commons Virtual Conference held in May.
- Anurag Shuklaand Titiksha Pandit presented their paper entitled, ‘Evidence of Experience – exploring the multiple technologies, logics and approaches of competing policy-knowledge creation in the context of 2020-2021 Indian farmer protests’ at the Interpretive Policy Analysis 2021 conference held in June.
Multiple presentations at the Annual American Educational Research Association (AERA) 2021 Conference held in April.
- Prof. Devasmita Chakraverty presented her research paper entitled, ‘Dual-degree training and the impostor phenomenon’.
- Karan Babbar, a third-year doctoral student, and Prof. Kathan Shukla presented their research paper ‘Instructional Practices as a mediator of the relationship between Authoritative School Climate and Student Engagement’.
Multiple acceptances at the NARST Annual Meeting 2021 held in April.
- Prof. Devasmita Chakraverty presented her research paper entitled, ‘Connections between negative academic experiences and the impostor phenomenon in STEM.’
- Parth Soni (second-year doctoral student) and Prof. Kathan Shukla presented their research paper entitled, ‘Depression and Test Anxiety in Science Stream high Schoolers: Influence of Dummy Schools in India.’
Congratulations to all the RJMCEI members!